Flexographic printing is always improving, with technological advancements in the platemaking and substrate manufacturing. At Etiquette we have used this to our advantage and made key investments and integrated these into our workflow to provide customers with labels that are unmatched in quality and precision. Etiquette is a leading manufacturer of printed and plain labels and widely regarded as the UK’s independent experts. But what are the advantages of using Etiquette to print you labels?
- We can print on a wide variety of absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
- Etiquette uses the finest resilient rubber or photopolymer printing plates on the market, so that millions of impressions can be made.
- Our presses are capable of printing more than 10 colours on any label.
- We use fast drying UV inks, for a better quality label, which in turn is cost effective, more economical and environmentally friendly.
- Our experts make flexographic printing a simple process.
- Etiquette holds accreditation at the highest level of BRC/IOP – the global standard for packaging and packaging materials.
- As SEDEX members Etiquette supports sustainable and ethical supply chains.
Etiquette have been producing high quality labels for over 20 years, and these are just some of the reasons why many of the UK and Europe’s biggest companies choose Etiquette as their label manufacturers. For any label requirements that you may have contact our expert sales team today on 0845 222 0354 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org