Located just outside Bristol is Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm which was founded by Anthony and Christina Bush to celebrate the wonders of creation. The unique hands-on zoo started as a Farm Centre with farm animals, rabbits, guinea pigs and few exotic animals like wallabies. Since then the zoo has grown into the biggest in the South-West welcoming over 200,000 people through its gates every year in addition to winning numerous awards including:
- The national ‘Quality Badge’ from the Learning Outside the Classroom Scheme;
- Gold Award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme;
- Silver Award for ‘Sustainable Tourism’ (2016) from Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards;
- Gold Award for ‘Sustainable Tourism’ (2017) from Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards;
- ‘Access for All’ Award in the Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Awards (2012);
- ‘Best Innovation’ Award from NFAN Awards (2015) for Elephant Eden.
The labels we have produced for Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm feature their logo at the top of the design with space left underneath for additional variable information to be printed such as, product information, barcodes or price to be printed on-demand when needed. For more details on our label printing service contact Etiquette on 01978 664544 or you can email the Sales Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org