- Who is your core consumer?
- What is the competitive environment for your product packaging?
- How does your consumer shop?
- What is your packaging’s USP – Unique Selling Proposition?
- What are the consumer hot buttons that your packaging must reflect?
Thinking about these questions will help you analyze your product’s packaging. Whether you are just getting started with your packaging, or have an established product, it is always useful to consider the impact your packaging is having on your current and potential customers.